Wirral Ways To Recovery is a drug and alcohol service over anyone aged 18 years old and over.
The way you get support from the service will be different for a while, but they are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, their Facebook and Twitter.
You can call on 0151 556 1335 or email Wirral.email@example.com.
If your key worker is not available, please give them a call on the main service number between 9:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
Updates to the service:
- Birkenhead hub is open from 9:00 – 17:00 on Monday to Friday.
- Wallasey hub is open from 9:00 – 17:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- While the hub is open, they are trying to limit the number of people coming in. They will do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Our groups are running online. You can see the timetable on Facebook.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at the Birkenhead hub and the Wallasey hub.
- If you are new to the service, assessments can be done over the phone.