We are constantly striving to improve our Practice. We would appreciate any feedback, ranging from things you think we do well, how we can improve our services, or anything you would like us to do that we don’t currently.
It is important to us to be as accessible as possible, below are the following services we already provide in order achieve this:
- Offering early morning, late evening and Saturday morning appointments.
- Providing a wide range of Phlebotomy appointments including home visits for those who are housebound.
- Text reminders for appointments and invites for health care promotions.
- Patient Access App allowing patient’s to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view their medical record online.
- Contacting patients by e-mail; enabling them to receive information faster, clearer, and keep a digital record of appointments/letters.
- Interactive website through which they can find out information and contact the Practice directly outside of our opening hours.
- Booking interpreters and translating our letters for non-English speaking patients.
If you would like to get involved, feel free to complete one of our online questionnaires or join our Patient Participation Group.